Organizations should continue to invest in securing the access and availability of their business data. If an organization is unprepared, the results of a data compromise or loss can be devastating. One of the core tactics to avoid such situations is data backup, as well as implementing a disaster recovery solution. With Rapidus Availability and Continuity, you can ensure that your organization is prepared for any anticipated breach. Building a backup and disaster recovery plan ensures your protection when a crisis strikes.
- Rapidus BaaS and DRaaS will assist you with real data recovery strategies, through enterprise-class solutions that use Microsoft Azure Backup and Site Recovery Services.
- STS is a powerful ally, with certified subject matter expert engineers, for backup and disaster recovery.
- STS’s goal is to offload all operations to a dedicated team, who will be responsible for backing up and restoring data, as well as ensuring that backups run smoothly and that data is uncorrupted.
- STS’s team of dedicated professionals will also be responsible for testing disaster recovery for your critical business applications and automating the process as much as the possible, to meet your RPO and RTO objectives.
In more details, STS’s team will be in charge of the following:
- Managing the data backup process from your HQ and branches to the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Assessing and building a data backup strategy to help you understand what is currently operational, and designing the appropriate backup solution catered to your business needs.
- Completely restoring documentation, which details the restore operation step-by-step.
- Performing a comprehensive assessment and providing consultation services to understand the technical and business requirements of the disaster recovery objectives.
- Assessing and building a disaster recovery service that meets your RPO and RTO objectives.
- Managing the disaster recovery process from your HQ to Azure or to your secondary datacenter using the Microsoft Azure ASR automation service.
- Building a step-by-step guide for the disaster recovery process.