The Rapidus Manageability offer by STS uses Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) as a single pane of glass console for administrators managing a company’s IT solutions.
Rapidus Manageability is a collection of management services that were originally designed in the cloud. Rather than deploying and managing on-premises resources, Rapidus Manageability components are hosted in Azure. With Rapidus Manageability, configuration is minimal and you can be up and running in a matter of minutes.
- As Rapidus Manageability is based on the cloud-based OMS, you don't have to waste time and money on infrastructure, which means that it is quick and easy to get started.
- This type of modern management tool also offers cloud benefits, such as high availability, scalability, and high-pace cloud innovations.
- Each service provides a specific management function, while numerous services can be bundled to achieve different management scenarios.
In brief, with Rapidus Manageability, you can obtain the following benefits:
- Minimal cost and complexity of Deployment: All of the service’s components and data are stored within Azure. As a result, you can be up and running in no time, without the complexity and investment required for on-premises components.
- Scale to cloud Levels: With the cloud, you pay as you go, as it readily scales itself to any load you require. You can start small, and then scale up to your entire environment.
- Take advantage of the latest features: You will continuously have access to the latest OMS features, without having to deploy updates.
- Integrated Services: As they are OMS-based, services can work seamlessly together to solve complex management scenarios.
- Global Knowledge: OMS-based management solutions continuously have access to the latest information, which they use in real time to solve various problems.
- Remote Access: Access your management environment from any location, by using your browser alone, or install the OMS application on your smartphone to access your monitoring data on the go.