For organizations that require their databases to be located on-premises, Oracle Database Exadata Cloud at Customer is the world’s most advanced database cloud to use. Exadata Cloud at Customer is a combination of the world’s top database technology, the most powerful database platform and the simplicity, agility, and elasticity of a cloud-based deployment. It is identical to Oracle’s Exadata Cloud Service, but located in customers’ own data centers and managed by Oracle Cloud experts, thus enabling a consistent Exadata cloud experience for customers.
Exadata Cloud at Customer offers several benefits, of which:
- Cloud simplicity with on premise deployment.
- Faster time-to-market with web based database provisioning.
- Subscription-based pricing, with the ability to bring your own licenses (BYOL) to cloud.
- Dynamic Compute Bursting lowers total costs.
- Easy migration of existing databases with no application changes.
- Reduction of IT administration.
- Better response times delivered by fast local network connectivity compared to public clouds.
- On-premises deployment to meet compliance and data sovereignty requirements.
- Proven mission-critical database and platform.
- Extreme performance for OLTP, Analytics, Hybrid, and Consolidation workloads.
- Focus staff on improving business, not operating infrastructure.